บริษัท เอเซีย อินเตอร์เนชั่นแนล โลจิสติคส์ จำกัด
Chaiyanan - Bangplee Parkland Company Limited (CBP), is the operator of
Bangkok Free Trade Zone Project, which is an "industrial zone" granted the
of "duty free zone" by the Customs Department and which had attracted
much interest ans the spaces have been leased many leading logistics
operators. The Project is located within an area chosen by the Samut Prakarn
Province an the Logistics Centre to support the arrival of the new international
airport (Source : Study of Transportation Centre in Samut Prakrn Province).
ASIA INTERNATIONAL LOGISTIC CO.,LTD has been established by the owner of the area to support the policy of the
government on using Samut Prakarn as the largest Logistic Center in Thailand.
AIL will manage the area of about 1,300 square metres within the Bangkok
Free Trade Zone (BFTZ) which is a duty free zone.
- Transport & logistics services by land, sea and air.
- We handle the packaging and warehousing of temperature-controlled goods together with all necessary insurance and transit formalities.
- To provide classified, described, packages, marked and labeled, and are in proper condition for transport according to the regulations established.
- To provide service of storage of packaged goods.
- Labor Employment Services to unloading cargo.
- We help our customers for all their Import/Export related documentation and procedural needs.
One of the nearest industrial zone, free zone and logistics park to Bangkok
Convenient to commute to CBD, Bangkok via both public and private transport<
Surrounded by related government offices which are necessary for manufacturing, warehousing and labouring
Less than 25 kms. to access seaport and airport